- All players must be registered with Prime Time Athletics before participating in any league activities. This includes the completion of the following: registration form, payment, release of liability form, complete parent and player contact information, PTA Parent Code of Conduct signed by the legal parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- A player’s age must fall within the specified age rage according to the registration form for that particular season (winter, spring, summer or fall). The age cut off is as follows:
– Winter – January 1st Spring – April 1st Summer – June 1st Fall – September 1st
- Age verification:
– Check with your local Prime Time Athletics League Commissioner for specific rules and policies.
- Age divisions are 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 and 13-15 but each individual Prime Time Athletics League may have different age divisions based on their league. Please check with your local Prime Time Athletics League Commissioner for specific league age divisions and policies.
- A player may only play on one team per season and may appear on one roster – any exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by the local league commissioner. An example of an exception would be: a player that is 8 could play in the 7-8 division and also play up in the 9-10 division.
- No coach, parent or player can add, change or transfer a player on any particular team once the rosters have been set without the approval from the league commissioner. Any unauthorized changes may result in player disqualification.
- Any team playing with an unregistered player(s) will result in an immediate game forfeiture and possible league suspension.
- If a player is found playing on a team illegally, the coach and illegal player may be removed from the league.
- Once the team rosters have been distributed to the team coaches, if a player is a “no show” or unable to commit to playing the season, we ask that the parent/guardian and or coach communicate any roster changes ASAP.