- The field dimensions are 30 yards by 70 yards with two 10-yard end zones, and a midfield line-to-gain. No-Run Zones precede each line-to-gain by 5 yards. However, field size may vary based on field availability for each league.
- No-Run Zones in place to prevent teams from conducting power run plays.
- While in the No-Run Zone, teams cannot run the ball in any fashion. All plays must be pass plays, even with a handoff.
– Only exception is in the 5-6 division. The NO-Run Zone does not exist.
- Stepping on the boundary line is considered out of bounds.