- An offensive team must have a minimum of 1 player on the LOS (center) and a max of 4 players on the LOS. The QB must be off the LOS.
– One player at a time may go in motion, 1 yard beyond and parallel to the LOS.
– No motion is allowed towards the LOS.
- Offensive players must come to a complete stop for 1 second before the ball is snapped, unless he/she is the one player in motion.
- Movement by a player who is set or a player who runs towards the LOS while in motion is considered a false start.
- The center must snap the ball with a rapid and continuous motion between his/her legs to a player in the back field, and the ball must completely leave his/her hands.