Prime Time Athletics NFL Approved Youth Flag Football
- All players are eligible to receive passes (including the QB if the ball has been handed off behind the LOS).
- ONLY one player is allowed in motion at a time. All motion must be parallel to the LOS and NO motion is permitted towards the LOS.
- A player must have at least (1) foot inbounds when making a reception.
- In the case of simultaneous possession by both an offensive and defensive player, possession is awarded to the offense.
- Interceptions ARE returnable.
Back to Full List