- If the field monitor or referee witnesses any acts of intentional tackling, elbowing, cheap shots, blocking, or any unsportsmanlike act, the game will be stopped and the player will be ejected from the game. The decision is made at the referee’s discretion. NO appeals. FOUL PLAY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- Offensive or confrontational language is illegal. Officials have the right to determine offensive language. If offensive or confrontational language occurs, the referee will give (1) warning. If it continues, the player or players will be ejected from the game.
- Players may not physically or verbally abuse any opponent or official.
- Ball carriers MUST make an effort to avoid defenders with an established position.
- Defenders are NOT allowed to run through the ball carrier when pulling flags.
- Fans must also adhere to good sportsmanship.
– Yell to cheer on your players, not to harass officials or other teams
– Keep ALL comments clean and profanity free.
– Compliment ALL players, not just one child or one team.
– Fans are required to keep fields safe and kid friendly.
– Keep younger kids and equipment such as coolers, chairs, and tents away from sidelines.
- If a coach/fan/parent is asked to leave the game because they have been unsportsmanlike and they do not leave, the game WILL BE forfeited.
- Prime Time Athletics has and always will provide an atmosphere where players, friends and families can feel comfortable enjoying a day of football. Any players, teams, or family members that jeopardize that environment will be asked to leave.
- Prime Time Athletics operates under a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.